USAS Motivational Times are a six-tiered standard published quadrennially by USA Swimming. They are frequently used for meet or event qualifying. They are based on the average 10th place time nationally in that event and as a result are not always proportionally representative of a swimmers level of achievement. Some events have far fewer swimmers who achieve a certain time standard than others.
Georgia State Champs Qualifying Times
- SC 2014-15 Age Group State Champs Time Standards
- LC 2015 Age Group State Champs Time Standards
- SC 2014- 15 Senior State Champs Qualfiying Times
- LC 2015 Senior State Champs Qualfiying Times
National And Regional Champs Qualifying Times
This and the subsequent six standards are qualifying times for specific meets and change annually. The GA State Champs are in December and July for Senior swimmers and February and July for 14 and Under swimmers. .
- 2016 Olympic Trials Qualifying Times
- 2015 Summer Nationals Qualifying Times
- 2015 Winter Nationals Qualifying Times
- 2015 Summer Junior National Championships
- 2015 Winter Junior National Championships
- 2015 USAS Futures Qualifying Times
- 2015 Senior Sectional Time Standards
The Scholastic All-America Team is made up of high school 10th, 11th and 12th graders who have a grade point average of 3.5 or higher and who have achieved the required time standard in a single event.